I’m off to meet with several teachers today and this evening who are eager to begin classroom blogging. I’ve bookmarked some valuable resources for those who are interested in doing the same. What would you add to this list?
- Jennifer Carrier Dorman shares what I’ve found to be the most comprehensive set of resources for supporting educational blogging on her wiki.
- Joy Simpson shares different types of blog posts here. She’s also working through a 20 Days to Better Blogging With Children Challenge as well.
- Bud Hunt has invited people to share resources regarding educational blogging here, including pieces relevant to blog policy, parent letters, and guidance for kids.
- Will Richardson links to a bevy of educational bloggers, including teachers, parents, and kids. Check out the sidebar for other resources, and consider adding yourself to the list.
- Alice Mercer shares her experiences as a facilitator of classroom blogging in this Elluminate session.
Thank you for those great resources. I get so much out of this blog.
I tend to blog about things that teachers I’m working with are interested in learning more about, so doing the bit of research required to pull a post together is always an education for me too. Thanks, Carol : )