Found in my travels this week:
- VocabGrabber enables users to see how words are used in context.
- Confusing Words highlights the biggies that so many of us misuse.
- Save the Words is kinda beautiful, although I’m struggling a bit with its utility.
- IdiomSite.Com may become a quick favorite of some teachers I know…..
- RhymeZone is a rhyming dictionary and thesaurus
- Visuwords is an online dictionary that graphs word relationships
Thank you, it’s a great list with useful links!
I think, I’ll try to use them.
By the way, as for languages, I also prefer online and offline tools, such as offline thesauruses and